The new Home of WinEdt's Community
On these pages you will find macros, configuration components, dictionaries and documentation written by users of WinEdt for users of WinEdt.
Old stuff can be found on the old WinEdt.org site.
WinEdt.org is the work of volunteers. You are very welcome to contribute!
- The Documentation section contains WinEdt FAQs and tutorials.
- The Macro Library includes macros that can automate tasks, and expand or enhance functionality.
- Configuration Components include menus, shortcut schemes, highlighting schemes, GUI additions and complete modes that are not included in the default settings.
- Dictionaries (word lists) are available for more than 20 languages.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE EDITOR, GO TO WWW.WINEDT.COM!
New or updated contributions will be announced on WinEdt's Mailing List.
If you have WinEdt 10 installed, ContribManager will let you have complete control over all contributions directly from within WinEdt.
We strongly suggest to install it for managing your contributions...
IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE MIGRATING FROM WINEDT 9 TO WINEDT 10.2, READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
- Package update (2017-02-14): RManager. R chunks inside RNW files are highlighted in R mode (v10.2 only).
- Package update (2017-02-14): VerbatimPlus. Contents of verbatim input files is treated as verbatim (v10.2 only).