-- compatible with WinEdt version(s) 10, 9, 8, 7 --
WinEdt has support for automated compilations like TeXify and PDFTeXify. However, if you want to change any of the default engines, you have to go through WinEdt's configuration interfaces. This package adds a few items to the TeX menu, giving the user the chance to run an automated compilation by simply typing a shortcut or pressing a toolbar button.
Open the macro file Install.edt in WinEdt, and execute it by choosing Macros | Execute Current Macro.
Open the macro file Uninstall.edt in WinEdt (also available in %b\Uninstall\LaTeXify folder), and then execute it by choosing Macros | Execute Current Macro.
You can launch your automated compilation from the TeX menu or the toolbar or typing one of the following shortcuts:
- XeTeXify (runs BibTeX and PDFTeXify with XeLaTeX engine)
- LuaTeXify (runs BibTeX and PDFTeXify with LuaLaTeX engine)
- TeXify2PDF (runs BibTeX and TeXify+dvips+ps2pdf with LaTeX engine, v10 only)
- Biber (runs Biber)
- LaTeXify (runs Biber and TeXify with LaTeX engine)
- PDFLaTeXify (runs Biber and PDFTeXify with PDFLaTeX engine)
- XeLaTeXify (runs Biber and PDFTeXify with with XeLaTeX engine)
- LuaLaTeXify (runs Biber and PDFTeXify with LuaLaTeX engine)
- LaTeXify2PDF (runs Biber and TeXify+dvips+ps2pdf with LaTeX engine, v10 only)
For WinEdt 7.x: LaTeXify_7.zip
For WinEdt 8.0, 8.1: LaTeXify_8.zip
For WinEdt 8.2: LaTeXify_82.zip
For WinEdt 9.x: LaTeXify_9.zip
For WinEdt 10.0, 10.1: LaTeXify_10.zip
For WinEdt 10.2: LaTeXify_102.zip
Package contributed by Karl Koeller <email@example.com>