-- compatible with WinEdt version(s) 10, 9, 8, 7 --
This set of macros assists you in editing and managing BibTeX files. It comes with two interfaces: either a Popup Menu or a Main Menu.
The macros are easily configurable by editing one global configuration file (you don't have to know (almost) anything about WinEdt's macro language).
You can customize, e.g.:
- how the entries should be aligned and formatted;
- whether you want brackets or quotes around field values;
- how the key shall be generated;
- which fields shall be proposed as new fields;
- which fields shall be put in new entry templates.
- Furthermore, you can define all options locally for bibliography files.
In a nutshell: It's a powerful set of macros.
Unzip the file in %b\Macros\LaTeX\ and execute the macro _Install.edt to install the menus.
The file bibMacros.pdf explains all commands and shows you how to configure the macros, should you not be satisfied with the defaults.
Execute the macro _Uninstall.edt to uninstall the menus.
For WinEdt 7.x, 8.x, 9.x: bibMacros_7.zip
For WinEdt 10.x: bibMacros_10.zip
Package contributed by Robert Schlicht <firstname.lastname@example.org>