|ZIP File||Windows 9x SFX||Windows NT SFX|
| || |
|Last update on: 27.11.2001|
This is a template for making configuration components for WinEdt 5.x.
All my configuration components are based on this template.
- Make a directory in which you will prepare your components (e.g. C:\Files\WinEdtCC)
- Make a directory (in the previous one) named after your component (e.g. XYZ)
- Unzip the contents of WinEdt_xyzCC.zip in that directory (e.g. C:\Files\WinEdtCC\XYZ)
- Now you have all the files for making a component like Perl CC.
Customize it and change any occurance of XYZ with your components name/mode.
- When you are done you can prepare the component as I did using these files (they have to
be in a directory one levle up from your component files [e.g. C:\Files\WinEdtCC]):
Mode contributed by D Stancer (firstname.lastname@example.org)